Here you can find available summaries as well as other useful documents from different study programs within the D-GESS department.
What we provide:
- Cheat sheets
- Other useful documents
What we do not provide:
- Graded exercises
- Course material
In order to be able to access the documents you have to be enrolled as a student at ETH. To see the documents, you need to log in with your details. If this is your first visit on the page, please register first with your ETH student e-mail address and then login.
- This participatory platform works thanks to your contributions. If you want to share some of your work, please direct it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please mention the semester, year, lecture name and teacher
- For essays please also provide the feedback and grade you received (if you received one)
- The platform is still in a beta phase, if you notice any mistake please inform us at email@example.com.
- The provided documents are subject to ETH’s Rechtssammlung BOT as well as intellectual property law Bundesgesetz SR 231.1, Art. 19.1c and cannot be distributed to non ETH members. This is why login is required to access the documents. Thank you all for respecting the rules and not distributing the documents to third parties.
- In the name of all DGESS students, we cordially thank you for making your work accessible to future students.